Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wei Yi Toilet Version ( Lee Hom ) 王力宏 - 唯一 (厕所版本)

Today I'm going to introduce one of my videos which I did back in April 2008. It is a song by Lee Hom, but my friend and I added a flavor twist to this song.

Mentioning about how this song was written is a quite amusing one. The lyrics was written by my friend who was inspired while waiting for me when I was doing business in the toilet. Please do not spread it out ok? (Private and Confidential : Information just for readers)

I hope you guys will enjoy watching the video. Seriously, no offence to Lee Hom fans. By the way, I like his songs a lot too. To those who have watched before please watch again. Thanks ^^.



Wow! My hair was loooooooooooong back then. Anyway, if you have comments on my hair style please do so. I don't have a personal hairstylist so I do need advice from you guys. Arigato!

"Long hair better or short hair?? haiz... Don't have hair better la!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search