Sunday, December 28, 2008

爱我别走

Today, I am going to introduce one of my Music Video which I did just before I came to Singapore to study. The title of the song is 爱我别走 simply translated as "Love me don't go".

This video was made just before I came here to Singapore to study. Chose this song for a reason. It's like Malaysia asking me please stay on and don't leave. Lol..

Even though I have come here to study but I guess I still have strong sense of belonging to my home country. Malaysia is actually a very blessed country with many natural resources and we are free from natural disasters. Unfortunately, we have a government who manages the country poorly. If not I believe during this financial crisis in US and many first world countries, Malaysia can even lend money to them.

I got comments from friends that this song is one of the best recordings I have made until now. Hope you all enjoy this song. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search