Saturday, December 27, 2008

$neaky Pe@ky

Today, just one hour ago. I was asked to be the director for a short video of my friend's wedding. I am not sure how is the script going to be, but it sounded quite interesting.

Anyway, it's my first time directing. Although I have made a few videos but those are very anyhow ones. This video is a wedding video which will be an introduction to both the bride and the bridegroom on how they met and then finally made the decision of a lifetime - Marriage.

When I heard their story I was excited as how they were brought together by fate which is very interesting. What a coincidence where the both of their Identity Card number only differ by ONE DIGIT. Which means that when their parents were registering them once they were born, they were actually lining up together!

I am not sure when the video will be done, but I will definitely get their permission for me to have it and put it on my blog. So hope you guys will be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search