Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lub-Dub

(A continuation to the previous Lub-Dub)

Today we went out again for dinner. It's S$4.70 but I was short changed because I paid for them 50 dollars first then they return me the money. I paid an extra S$1.70 which makes a total of S$6.40 (RM 15.40) for a dinner. Wow! That is not cheap!!!

On the way back, I was thinking in the car,"maybe I should talk to the leader that I have only S$100 a month to spend". I actually wanted to send a Facebook message to the leader. This is how I was going to send:-

Dear D,

"To be honest, I have limitations in the amount of money I could spend a month. First of all, coming here to study is a major decision I took which my father had to pay for it. So since my father has been so good to me by sponsoring my education, I would like to be a good steward of the money he gave me to spend in return. Furthermore, right now during the economy downturn, my father is not doing that well as before. It is not that I do not want to join you guys but it is really hard for me to continue to do so."

But just before I am going to send this message, I got a revelation. Instead of messaging D this message, which I am not sure what kind of reaction I will receive. Why not I ask my Father in Heaven who promises to provide for us to bless my father many many folds. Even though going through this tough financial crisis, my father will rise and prosper greatly in his business!

Instead of decreasing the usage of my allowance to save money, I believe my father's income would increase 10 folds. ^^ So besides not having to feel so tight in my pocket, my father will be blessed and indirectly I will be blessed with an increase in allowance as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search