Monday, March 29, 2010

Good news 5

I spent many hours from 9am to 7pm in church. I was serving as usher and also attended the usher leaders briefing. It has taken a lot of my time and strength. However, I have learn so much from Yong Hui and Chun Kiat from the usher ministry leadership which is more than worth the time I spent there. The lesson learnt are:

Depend on the Holy Spirit while serving.
Be serious when serving in the house of God.

I had a great time with KEWOCers during our first meeting last night. I was so tired that I did not prepare much on what to speak but I submit the meeting and my committee to God and I saw God move in a way so wonderfully. My members all enjoyed the session and I see smiles all over. I thank the Holy Spirit because I know it is His work to bring everyone in my team together.

I also received a gift from an anonymous person to encourage me. I felt touched and happy. I thank God for sending people to encourage me in times of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search