Sunday, March 14, 2010

Arise and Build 2010

I have pledge 300 per month for Arise and Build and this blog will be dedicated to testify the harvest of the seed sown into building God's church.

I was touched by God to give all the was given to me for my monthly allowances by my father which is 300 dollars. I believe the word of God that those who sow in tears will reap in joy. God will never shortchanged His children. I trust in my God who provides for me and I will not keep more than I am suppose to.

This year 2010 I have been praying for 3 areas. 1st, for my studies to excel. I pray that I will get a CAP of above 4.0 and I would like to graduate with a First Class Honours! 2nd, I pray that this year I would bring 10 people into the salvation of God and build their lives. 3rd, I pray that I would be financially free from debt. Thus, I pray I will be blessed tremendously in my finance and this year I would like to have a great investment return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search