Sunday, March 14, 2010

Good news 1

I thank God for the salvation of Gopal. I pray that he will continually grow in the love of Christ and learn the principles of Christian living.

I thank God for a nice cup of coffee, yeu char kuih and ban chang kuih by Wei Fuen and Jacky.

I thank God for the nice dinner which hallmaster treat me at Munchy Monkey.

I thank God that I have been given a chance to be a runner in the Usher ministry and eventually will be trained to be a leader in the ministry.

I thank God for good Korean Language results in Quiz 1. 27/30

I thank God for the idea of investment and attending the investment talk.

What next?


I pray for great results in my LSM 2102, LSM 3262 and LAK 1201 CAs. Great results is defined as 90% and above.

I pray for high participation of high quality KEVIIANs for the holiday committees. All of the spaces should be filled by March 22.

I pray that I could sell more X-mini 2 speakers. 5 by end of March

I pray that I am able to lead well in KEWOC and come out with great ideas for the team. Wisdom to select members.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search