Thursday, October 13, 2011

Summary for djeleeck's Youtube Channel



Dear friends,

Please look at the summary below , I have a few points to share:



1) Viewers - Male 63%; Female 37%. -------A very significant difference in male and female ratio... Why so few female viewers? O.O"'  Girls out there, where are you?  Haha!!! Joking joking lar ya!

2)Lifetime worldwide views of videos in this channel: 14,883. ------- I thank all who supports my music and videos! You don't know how much your support meant to me! I hope I got more viewers in the next few years especially after I buy my recording equipments!!! 



3) Community ------ Looks like I got 47.9% viewers from Malaysia, 29.8% viewers from Singapore. Viewers from Australia, United States, Canada, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Thailand contributes 5.0%, 4.6%, 3.2%, 2.1%, 1.8%, 1.4%, 1.1%, and 0.71% towards the total viewer community. Very long never do this kind of analysis already! Haha!

That's all for now! I really hope that friends and family members would continue to support my music! Sometimes musicians like myself needs some encouragement to continue this journey because it is not easy making videos and recording countless times. Thank you!

My Youtube Channel : www.youtube.com/djeleeck

DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search