Monday, September 26, 2011

Life-Lee.BlogSpot.Com. Second Chapter!

Hello friends,

How have you been? Life is also something that we complained about, or bragged about, but ultimately change is the only constant in life and the great news is that we gotta adapt to it no matter what. Agree? ^^

Life has been like a roller coaster to me and I believe everyone out there who knows me agrees with this and I bet you yourself have a very interesting life as well!

I've made my blog private for the past few years because I realized that I'd been abusing my authority to air my views and made some regretfully emotional and childish comments in the past. However, now I felt its time to start blogging again but with a more grown up perspective. Haha! (At least I hope so). When I looked back at the posts, I went back memory lane and got a sense of what I actually felt last time. Some of them I felt like laughing at myself and some I felt that I was so egoistic and so self-centered. No wonder I don't have a lot of close friends around. Anyway, I am going to make sure that fact will be erased forever and a new me shall arise! BOOMZ!!

To end this post, I would like to give credit to my Father in Heaven who had a great plan for my life, Jesus Christ who held my hand throughout my roller coaster life-ride, the Holy Spirit for knocking me on my head asking me to wake up, my family who stood by me all the time, my best friend Song Huan who loved me for who I am, Malaysian secondary school friends who gave me great memories, NUS friends and course mates and also my hall friends who have given me the greatest feeling of Philia love throughout my life in Singapore.

Have a great week ahead for those who are in school and for those who are working - Gambateh!




p.s. - (I don't plan to erase any of my past postings coz I felt that they are part and parcel of my life, don't go back and read it if you can't take it, its more for myself to remember that I am weak and need God to help me live a victorious life)


Signing off,
David Joshua Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search