Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hey,

I checked my previous videos on my com. And I realized this song which I randomly sung one year ago while working for Maxis (a telecommunications company in Malaysia) as the promoter. It was after work that time. Song Huan, my best friend was shooting me in this video.

An interesting fact is that afternoon I participated in an eating competition. It was held by Nando's. The winner is the one who finished the Super Spicy half of a chicken fastest. I ate very fast, without chewing at all, just swallow and I got SECOND PLACE! So happy, but guess what prize I got? 2 bottles of extra spicy peri peri sauce, which is more pungent than chilli sauce or chilli padi. Haiz...

I hope you all enjoy this randomly sung chinese song called 背叛.

1 comment:

  1. No wonder your lips looked so red, is it related to the Nando's thing?

    I miss Nando's!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Custom Search