Thursday, February 26, 2009

Am I really that invinsible in hall? Or am I doing not enough?

I hereby would like to share my grieve. In the hall which I stay, there is an annual recognition of the residents who contribute a lot to hall. I really tried my best to contribute to hall but I was not any of the nominee for best freshman award whatever award?

I do not understand why?

Last year I have sacrificed so much for hall, joining so many CCAs until I have very little time to study.
I was in Choir, Accapella, Malaysian Night Programmes Head, won IBG badminton for F block, Vice-cap of Badminton, Hallplay Assistant Stage Manager, Block Comm Level IC, Chinese Drama Cast,

WHY!!!!!!!!!!! I am really down! I am feeling faintness and sad..so sad..my hands are shaking, I dunno is it bcoz of ppl dislike me or watever, but i am feeling very down and sad coz wat i did for hall is not recognised
all the nights spent planning and time spent doing stuffs for hall!!!Why WHy WHy!

4 comments:

  1. aiz

    dont be too upset over that.. People did not choose you doesnt mean that they dislike you. People tend to choose somebody who is more "popular" physically.

    like what you have done for us in highschool, everybody knows it. you're part of the factor why Bio One was so lively, i believe you 've made your hall merrier than ever.

    I do not know how much it means to you, but to be honest, this kind of thing has nothing to do with your contribution , it is rather like your hall politics lar..


    cheer up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo!

    Cheer up captain! Buy a flower from a poor gal!

    sino7 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are nominated for best freshmen wad, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be more self-confident ba...I think your hard work will pay off one day.

    It's really good for us to self-examine sometimes. But don't let ur spirit down.
    Friends are around you, who be your most reliable support =)
    JIayou !

    ReplyDelete

Search

Custom Search