Friday, January 2, 2009

A Follow Up On Wei Yi Toilet Version ( Lee Hom ) Video

Today I was shocked to see this in the statistics and data column in the Wei Yi Toilet Version youtube page...


Please click on the picture for a larger view

Many things was going on in my mind when I see this. This website actually links to LeeHom's fan website.

Firstly, I am very grateful if what I did was recognized by LeeHom fans. At least what I did was worth it after all. But later I realized that this is quite unlikely to happen. I feel more likely LeeHom fans are criticizing me for disgracing LeeHom's song. LOL...

But that is not all I want to show you guys today. There is a blog which recognized my creativity too! ^^

Please click on the picture for a larger view

Quote :" Wow, How creative yet artistically masterful"

I hope those who have seen this video really enjoy it!

Ciaoz.

1 comment:

Search

Custom Search