Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Coming Out of 7 years Hibernation

Changes, the only constant in life.

Looking back at my old post when I was in university until i graduated made me reminiscent some old times. So many thoughts, experience and emotions are so ancient that i don't remember who i was before at all. Life advanced so fast that i am so different from who i was. In fact, i forgot who that person is and many memories were wiped away.

I guess, after my big break up in university i was told by a friend to don't keep harping on the past, move forward. Also, there were many speeches and advices from speakers, pastors, leaders and friends & family who suggest that we should live in the moment and look forward to the future. I didn't know the effect is so tremendous that i really forgot so much of my past.

Who I am right now?

Today, I am married, with a son and daughter now. Career wise, I am a financial services manager with 4 financial advisors in my team called Infinity Justice League. Also, personally i believe in proper right financial planning strategies and took my Certified Financial Planner cert in upgrading my knowledge, and achieved Million Dollar Round Table past 2 years. I serve occasionally in church singing performances. I have a house, a car, property investment, gold, silver and unit trust portfolio.

Life seems pretty blessed i guess, not the best but it is ok . I thank the grace of God for these blessings.

What is the greatest difference from now and back then is my mum is no more around physically due to cancer. Passed away in 2018 Aug 14. This loss left a great hole in my life as she was the pillar of strength in my life.

I have forgotten so much in my life and i thought why not start to pen down my thoughts again. I tend to shy away from sharing much personal stuffs on facebook years back as I realised people don't care. When i share more successes, people come to me to borrow money, when i share my down moments, people don't understand and form negative perception about me. So why continue to share?

However, reading from a blog might not be something someone will tune in unless he/she is really interested in your life. Maybe one day when i passed away, my children can read my life and i hope it can be an inspiration to them or at least let them know who their father is.

So I was thinking i will be sharing From financial news, investments strategies, health, holidays, music, and any other interesting topics. Definitely not much of food as I am not a foodie, i can go around the whole week eating the same food, same with fashion/clothes, besides watches. haha.

My first post after a long time, i would like to give a tribute to my beautiful mother through this song. I did thought of recording this cover one day. let's see how it goes... if i have time to spare





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search