Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tuition fee loan

Dear Friends,

We have successfully graduated and now we are beginning our new chapter in our life. I believe many of us are usually not informed or lack knowledge in financial issues. Transiting from a child who are fully dependent on our parents to provide our needs, right now we need to be dependent and work to meet our needs and wants in life. It would be a very difficult challenge to do.

Anyway, the opportunity to know people and having a father who works as a branch manager for more than 20 years, I know a bit more about handling finances. I have been actively seeking for knowledge in this industry and also have been investing myself since I was 16 years old.

One advice regarding handling our finances is that we need to learn about building a passive income for ourselves, and invest our money (allow money to make money) of course we are not talking about being greedy and going for illegal or fast growth schemes.

Being a financial consultant myself, I have some advice for you all. Firstly, regarding our tuition fee loan. Please pay the lowest rate to the bank for your loan as it is more beneficial to you. At the same time, that money could be used to invest rather than solving your loan sooner. Investment will give you returns of about 10%, compared to the 5% of the loan interest. I can assure you 100% that it will benefit you in the long run.

Please do ask me if you have any other questions should you have any questions regarding the loan issues ya. Thank you.

Regards,
Chun Keat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search